RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
In 2015/2016, the University has funded the following research projects to support improvement of research and academic capacity of its faculty members.
- Change Requirement evaluation process for small and medium software project by Dr. Hassan Osman Ali, Department of Computing and Informatics, School of Business and Technology, Umma University.
- The Role of a Mosque in Politics a Case Study of Jamia Mosque in Nairobi by Prof. Wilson Hassan Nandwa, Department of Islamic Sharia, School of Islamic Sharia and Islamic Studies, Umma University.
- Factors influencing inventory management in public sector: A case study of Kajiado County Hospital by Nurwin Fozia Rajab, Department of Business Management, School of Business and Technology, Umma University.
- Correlation between monitoring and evaluation on social development project performances in Kajiado County by Yusuf Muchelule, Department of Computing & Informatics, School of Business and Technology, Umma University.
- Socioeconomic Challenges Facing Women Owned Micro and Small enterprises in Kenya: A case study Kajiado County by Saad Minadao, Department of Business, School of Business and Technology, Umma University.
- Assessment of knowledge, Attitudes and Healthcare practices amongst pregnant women in rural Kajiado County by Francis Gwama, Department of Nursing, Umma University.
The University has strategic partnership with the following organizations and institution.
- Kajiado County Government
- International University of Africa
- International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT)
- International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM)